Saturday, April 26, 2008

University of Western Ontario (UWO, Western) Spring season

During winter time I have uploaded photos of UWO. The photos taken during winter might give the illusion that UoW (Waterloo) has a nicer campus than UWO. In fact it is not. I have shot some photos of UWO today, hope it gives you better clue of how UWO actually looks like.

The bridge that crosses the Thames River and leads to campus.

Ivey garden.

A clock tower inside campus.

UWO's iconic building.

The road junction that I have to cross everyday.

Campus police car.

The great hall.

A spot inside campus, without snow.

Department of Kinesiology.

Walk path in campus.

Thames River during Spring.


The house on the right is the house I am currently home-staying. On the left is my Canadian supervisor's house.

The front look of the house I am now staying.

Macro of some tulips around the house.



No comments: